In this time of uncertainty, we’re working to learn more about what consumers think and feel.
We’ve partnered with several organizations to conduct weekly tracking research, providing key insight into how consumer behavior is changing and evolving, which allows organizations and media to better navigate this rapidly changing crisis.
Click below to see how our partners are using this data:
- Gen Z, GOP more likely to see pandemic as ‘over blown,’ poll finds
- WTOP Coronavirus Poll: End of Tunnel in Sight, Despite Furloughs, Hour and Pay Cuts
- WTOP Coronavirus Poll: Trust in Government, media falls
- WTOP Coronoavirus Poll: Stimulus checks helping, hope comes from perspective
- WTOP Coronoavirus Poll: For 1st time, concerns over economic balance top pubic heath focus
- Public Viewpoint: COVID-19 Work and Education Survey
- Do Laid-Off Workers Want to Reskill? The Answer Is Yes.
- Americans Cancel Education Plans
- Will the Coronavirus Forever Alter the College Experience?