We take pride in being recognized for research excellence in brand strategy. While each challenge or issue is unique, one thing always holds true–your customer’s individual values define what your brand means to them and how they’ll respond to you. That’s why we have developed a unique way of looking at your value(s) proposition, the value delivered through shared individual, societal, and brand values.
Brand Strategy & Management
When you know what people care about, growth and success come easier
Brand Strategy Issues:
- How do we create a brand experience that appeals to shared individual and societal values for our target audiences?
- Can you baseline and monitor the perceptual equity and disequity of our brand, against competitors, and among priority segments?
- Positioning analysis and strategy
- Competitive analysis and brand equity assessment
- Brand measurement and tracking
- Brand architecture and extension
- Product developments