Imagine you’re building a house and you want it to be both beautiful and a wonderful place to live that “works” for you and your family. Your chances of reaching that dream are strongest if you hire an architect, builder and interior designer who all understand your vision and work together from day one. 1+1+1=25.
Insights will fuel break-through strategy and action when three tightly coordinated disciplines frame and solve business challenges. Using an approach sharply focused on people and their needs, these three roles turn insights into robust client value, just like the architect, builder and designer who understand one another and share the client’s vision.
This webinar will show how an integrated, systems approach to framing, generating, and applying insights delivers compelling value, including:
- The three critical disciplines of:
- Research/insights experts
- Strategic planners/practitioners
- Systems and industrial designers
- How these roles apply frameworks, synthesis, and design thinking principles to develop effective solutions
- Concrete case studies that clearly illustrate how these three critical functions work together for 1+1+1=25.
Presenters are Heart+Mind Strategies’ Maury Giles, Senior Vice President, Brand, System + Journey Solutions and Carol Gstalder, Senior Consultant, Values + Communications Strategy. Both are industry veterans who are respected advisors and collaborative partners to global corporations, industry groups, and non-profits. They speak frequently on effective branding, positioning and communications.